According to a statement by spokesperson of the group, Emma Powerful, IPOB said its resistance to the plot of the alleged Islamisation of the South East has been one of the greatest sins it committed.
This, it alleged, led to persecution of the group as well demonising its security outfit, the Eastern Security Network (ESN).
The Federal Government of Nigeria sponsored and sustained the persecution and media blackmail against IPOB, and ESN, targeted at our leader, is a form of terrorism.
Prior to the lunch of ESN, Fulani terrorists called herdsmen from the Sahel laid siege on our territory. These beasts were running amok, raping, murdering, dismembering the body parts of their victims, killing our farmers.
They literally took over our bushes and forests, and our people were living in fear of attack daily. Thank God that ESN operatives have successfully dislodged the terrorists out of our forests and bushes.
As long as IPOB exists, the agenda to conquer and fulanised our land will only remain a dream unfulfilled for the Fulani terrorists.
We are no longer moved by their blackmail tactics because the Federal Government has never presented verifiable evidence of any crime against IPOB. But we can provide verifiable avalanche of evidence of murder, arson, abduction, torture, and extrajudicial executions against security agencies.
However, recounting its losses in the South East, IPOB alleged that “in Anambra, Imo, and Abia states, about 85,105, and 85 houses were burnt by the security agencies.
“Hundreds of families were made homeless in what could be referred to as state-sponsored terrorist attacks against innocent citizens.
The desperation at which the Federal Government and its security agencies keep linking IPOB to their sponsored criminal activities in the South East while they keep blind eyes to the terrorists’ activities in the northern part is an act of ethnic cleansing which is the ethnic agenda of the Sokoto caliphate.
- The extorting and suffocating security check points in South-Eastern Nigeria.Southeast geopolitical zone of Nigeria, for quite a long time, suffering under the pains and suffocation of countless checkpoints mounted in the area by different Nigeria security forces, including the Army and Police. The argument is that the…
- Horner syndrome is a condition impacting the eye and adjacent facial tissues on one side.Definition Horner syndrome is a condition impacting the eye and adjacent facial tissues on one side, arising due to the paralysis of specific nerves. This syndrome can manifest at any stage of life; approximately 5 percent of those…
- Pruritus, also known as itchy skin, is an unpleasant sensation that prompts the desire to scratch the affected area.Overview Pruritus, also known as itchy skin, is an unpleasant sensation that prompts the desire to scratch the affected area. It can occur in various parts of the body and may range from a mild annoyance to a…
- Nigeria Supreme Court reject Atiku Abubakar CSU evidence against Tinubu.The Supreme Court of Nigeria has dismissed the application by Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to admit fresh evidence in his appeal against President Bola Tinubu for lack of jurisdiction. The apex…
- Supreme Court of Nigeria approve it’s live transmission of judgement today.The Supreme Court has approved the live transmission of its judgment in the applications challenging the election of President Bola Tinubu during the 2023 presidential election. The Chief Justice of Nigeria, Olukayode Ariwoola, gave the approval moments ago….